Online (Computer) Version:
**Note: You must have an email in the directory in order to access the online or app versions. If you do not remember what email you used, talk to Toby Zook**
1. Go to instantchurchdirectory.com
2. Click “Church Member Login”
3. Click Create a Login Now
4. Follow the instructions to create your account
5. You should now be able to view the directory!
If something goes wrong or you have questions, talk to Toby Zook
App (Smartphone) Version:
Note: You only need to create an account once for your entire family. If you already made an account via the computer, you do not need to make it again for the app.
1. Go to your phone’s app store and download Instant Church Directory app and open it.
2. Follow directions to create an account
3. Once done, you should be able to use the app just like the contacts on your phone!
a. After initial launch, your app should not use any data except for periodic updates.
Final Note: Only one account is needed for an entire family. For example, you and your family should use the same login across all devices. Do not try to make an account for each person as it will only work with the email address you provided.
There are also printed copies available upon request at the church office.
If you haven’t submitted your directory information yet and would like to do so now, click here.