August 16, Final Decision Sunday Morning

Author: Office
Cloudy Skies

Once again we are going to wait until Sunday morning, August 16, to make a final decision on whether to be inside or outside. Please check your email then, visit the Scattered Church page on the church website, or look at the Pequea Baptist Church Facebook page.