August 16, Service Inside Today
Due to the rain and unsettled forecast for the morning, the worship service for August 16 will be inside. Below are some changes to expect for the inside service. For a more detailed explanation, please see here. We hope to see you inside the gym at 9:30 AM!
- We will meet in the gym. Please enter the gym through the gym doors as there will not be access through the main entrance.
- Please bring your own chair as you would if we were meeting outside. We ask that family groups sit together but keep six feet between groups.
- Masks are required for those over 2 years old.
- The service will be slightly shortened. While there will be no congregational singing, special music will be shared and there will be a special prayer time.
- There will be no children's church during the sermon.
- The service will still be livestreamed through Facebook Live.
We look forward to seeing you as we worship our Lord together inside at 9:30 AM!