Back to the Basics (Weekly Devotional) - Pastor Clint
Pequea Church Family,
In crazy times such as these, we need to get back to the basics. What are the basic disciplines we need to implement when we are feeling overwhelmed, stressed, and anxious? Listen here to find out what these disciplines are and learn of practical ways we can find peace, joy, and hope in an unstable world.
I also want to add the links to a couple of songs that go along with the devotional. I hope you will be encouraged as you listen!
The Basics of Life- 4 Him
Thrive- Casting Crowns
- Church will be closed through Sunday, April 5. The situation is being evaluated weekly.
- We understand many of you are facing difficult days due to layoffs or furloughs. If you have a need of any kind, financial or otherwise, please contact the church office, Pastor Pat, or Pastor Clint and let us know.
- Please send your prayer requests and praise reports to the church office. An updated Prayer and Praise will be sent out on Monday.
- This Sunday, look for a letter from the Trustees with details on giving and how you can continue to support our ministries.
- With all of the time being spent at home, there is a new, free, Christian-based streaming option. Check out www.RedeemTV.com.
- Many of you received clearances 5 years ago which will soon be expiring. You can begin the process of updating your clearances by going to keepkidssafe.pa.gov and renewing your PA Child Abuse Clearance and PA Police Criminal Record Check. Be sure to give copies to the church office.
- Continue to look for mid-week devotionals and Family Worship resources each Wednesday and sermons each Sunday. Please don't hesitate to contact Pastor Pat or Pastor Clint directly if there are any ways we can serve you.