Weekly Announcements 5/19/21
- Sunday, June 6th masks optional throughout the church. There will continue to be a designated mask-only section in the sanctuary.
- Sunday, June 6th - Sunday, July 11th outdoor worship services, weather permitting, at 10:30 am. We will meet in the sanctuary any Sundays that weather is a concern. Sunday school for all ages and nursery will continue to be inside at 9:30am.
- Sunday, July 18th Sunday School starts at 9:00am.
- Sunday, July 18th Fellowship Time starts at 10:00am. in the cafe/foyer.
- Sunday, July 18th Worship service returns to the sanctuary and starts at 10:30am.
Save a Life International is a ministry to women experiencing crisis pregnancy. They serve in the Philadelphia area, and in Ukraine also. They have an opportunity to purchase their own building in Ukraine but need to raise $125,000 before the end of July. The missions committee has given $2,500 and we will take donations from the congregation this Sunday. Their Facebook page is https://www.facebook.com/save.a.life.international/ and their website is http://savealifeintl.org/, if you would like more information. Please make checks out to Save a Life International.
SB3-d volunteers are needed. If you are available July 26-28 between 9am and 4pm, we need your help. Click here to see what jobs are available and to volunteer. You can also volunteer by going to our website under Kids’ Ministries and then under Vacation Bible School to sign-up.
Men- Mark the date! To honor and encourage the men of our church, we are having a men’s breakfast on Saturday, June 19, 8:00-9:30am. There will be some very fun challenges and giveaways! Attend with your son, father, or a friend. More details to come. Sign up here.
Baptism Class - Sunday, June 6 at 9:30 a.m. in the Library. This is a one-time class for baptismal candidates.
The Prayer Room meets in the sanctuary each Monday morning at 5:30am to pray together. All are welcome, no need to sign up.
The annual work trip to Fair Haven Camps in Maine is scheduled for May 27th-30th. The focus this year will be more on building projects rather than firewood. Contact Wes Zook 717-271-2230 or B.J. Wise 610-608-7441 for more info. Please keep them in your prayers as they work and travel.
We have a YouTube channel! We are working to copy each of our Sunday services from Facebook to this YouTube channel. They can be viewed here.
Memorization passage for May: There is therefore now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus. For the law of the Spirit of life has set you free in Christ Jesus from the law of sin and death. Romans 8:1-2 (ESV)